March 28, 2024, 06:03:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Standalone Keyboard  (Read 5870 times)

moogy blues

• Acoustic Focus
Standalone Keyboard
« on: August 13, 2013, 10:48:43 am »
The option to upgrade the desktop by connecting a separate origin keyboard
is probably the most important upgrade for desktop owners.

Is this really technically difficult to do as I'm surprised it's not been followed up

soundsailer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Standalone Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 10:17:15 pm »
I just added a origin keyboard to my rig and a lot of what inspired me to do so was the duo phonic aftertouch and the ribbon.
The added bonus is that the keyboard feels the best of all my boards which includes the kronos ( it is a 61 not the weighted 76 or 88 ), supernova II and the prophet 12, it really has nice response and the best velocity/aftertouch setup of them all. So if I had a module I'd be starting a petition to convince Arturia to release a stand a lone board too. But they would have to charge a hefty price for it considering the keyboard is a grand more then the module.

tertior

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 12:45:43 pm »
Code: [Select]
Is this really technically difficult to do as I'm surprised it's not been followed upIt's easy to do but Marketing and buisness are one other option for Arturia; later,very later a Mods could be disponible...

moogy blues

• Acoustic Focus
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 05:35:00 pm »
Just to say I'm really interested in this option. I'm also holding off getting a new midi keyboard in the hope this will not be too long in the future.
Any rough timing on the table?

:-*

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines