March 28, 2024, 06:25:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Activation Codes // 3 strikes and you're out??  (Read 3642 times)

slowitdownmusic

Activation Codes // 3 strikes and you're out??
« on: September 17, 2013, 10:16:15 am »
I've been a long time supporter of Arturias plugins and I own:

MiniMg V
Jupiter 8V
Analog Lab
Spark (hardware and software)

I bought a late 2012 iMac and have had nothing but problems with it, eventually they discovered that the logic board was fried and I've had Apple repair it.

Over the course I had various machine wipes and was told I had to buy a USB e-licencer, which I did.

They are now telling me I can't have any other Activation Codes or my account will shut down??

For someone who has been loyal to a software company in times where so many are using cracked software I find this response insulting.

Anyone else been through this and if so did you get it resolved?

Thanks,
Jamie

Rebecca@arturia

Re: Activation Codes // 3 strikes and you're out??
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 09:42:42 pm »
Hello Jamie,

The issue is your last 3 activation codes are from within the past 6 months.  You have activation codes for all of your instruments from June, August, and only a week and a half ago.

Regards,

Rebecca

slowitdownmusic

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 10:52:21 pm »
Rebecca,

So a company of Arturia's stature doesn't do goodwill to loyal customers then?

You've twice now ignored my reasonable explanation for the code request.

Your colleague told me to buy an E Licenser to resolve this which I did, there's absolutely no consistency with Arturia's ways to dealing with customer issues and I should not be punished for having problems with my iMac.

I ask you take another look at this, cancel and reissue me new serials at the very least your companies response is appalling.

Regards
Jamie

pb21

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 04:39:34 pm »
As a brand new customer 1 week and had a win 8.1 failure already and a blocked activation code and certainly as a new adopter of latest software I get many issues and need to do re installs a lot. I am now getting jitters at having spent 200 euros on the v collection and a possible threat of completely being blocked in the future. I wish I had looked at the forums before purchase because it would have changed my decision to purchase.

skeletor95633@yahoo.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 01:39:35 pm »
And where exactly is this policy stated PRIOR to purchase on the product page? This is post-facto and arbitrary.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines