April 24, 2014, 06:41:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: we go directly to the other side  (Read 199 times)

lena

• Apprentice
we go directly to the other side
« on: October 21, 2013, 03:43:07 pm »
Before the wedding day, at the strong request of both parents we came to the local Civil Affairs Bureau licensing .

Staff looked "click" is heard the big stamp on the Roger Vivier Online Shop cover in red books , I long sigh , thinking starts from this moment on, we have bachelor , has finally caught up with the last bus tour marriage .

I turned and looked at the Hibiscus Xun, his face calm, do not see any joy or excitement or expression .

"I see how you're a little reluctant ah .. If you regret it too late now , we go directly to the other side ...... "

I pointed to the next good Divorce Registry .

He stared at me , Roger Vivier Flats very shameless , said: "I would rather early summer , you're bored , I was thinking I just end up singles life, that many young girls make me sad ah ? "

" I Pooh , I really thought he * suave , Maung Bipan An ah ! "

He rolled up my arm and gave me a smile awesomeness , I admit he's such a charm in the eyes sometimes makes me absentminded stumbled .

May 20 , 520 I love you, my wedding day , I feel like in a dream.

This day God was very helpful , sunshine, cloudless , my mood is very complex, is the kind of joy can not be said to another and apprehension .

Joy is so big I finally married , and finally completed the woman's life is the most important thing .

As the saying goes , marriage Roger Vivier Heels is a woman's second life , happy life to marry well , marry well on the tragic case of trouble a lifetime.

I was happy that in the end life , or is it a lifetime trouble ?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines