April 17, 2014, 02:56:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is Local Off supported on the MiniBrute?  (Read 4514 times)

mobjois

Re: Is Local Off supported on the MiniBrute?
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2014, 08:50:32 pm »
Any chance of this firmware update coming out by tomorrow? :) I really want to do a live gig with the MiniBrute, but it's unwieldy to have to bring a separate MIDI keyboard to work around the lack of Local Off.

jooechip

• Apprentice
Re: Is Local Off supported on the MiniBrute?
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2014, 04:32:13 pm »
thanks for the description, but it's been decided the local on/off will be handled the same as on Microbrute: local ON at startup, then changeable with standard midi CC from USB or midi input.

Believe it if you want but I have coded it yesterday :)
A beta will be available every soon

I sold my Minibrute and got a Novation Bass station II for this reason. I still however check back periodically to see if this issue has been  resolved. Still no.

I don't know if it's a 2nd language thing from Bruno, but with the above comment it almost seems like he's taking the piss with everyone now. I mean seriously, if you can't follow up on your promises just don't give them. You are just making people angrier and digging an even bigger whole for yourself and Arturia.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:33:55 pm by jooechip »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines