March 28, 2024, 08:56:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory Mavericks support  (Read 21794 times)

dscrunchy

Analog Laboratory Mavericks support
« on: October 28, 2013, 04:18:19 pm »
Hi to all,

Has anybody upgraded to Mac OS10.9, Mavericks?

I have THE LABORATORY 61 and I want to upgrade to Mavericks but I'm not sure if it is compatible.

Does it work with:
Analog Factory?
Analog Player?
Analog Laboratory?

If you've upgraded, let me know your experience.

Thanks,
Dean

dscrunchy

Re: Analog Laboratory Mavericks support
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:44:39 pm »
Reply to myself :) :

I submitted a technical ticket about this question, but I couldn't wait, so I gambled and upgraded to OS10.9 Mavericks.

I've tried the Analog Laboratory software and it's working fine on my Macbook Pro late 2008. I have yet to try the actual hardware keyboard, but with the success of the software, I'm assuming the keyboard should be ok as well. If not, I'll post again here.

So If you're on the fence about upgrading to Mavericks, I say do it.

Good luck!

alcasio

Analog Laboratory Mavericks 9.2 support
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:43:14 pm »
I just upgraded to Mavericks 9.2 on an older Intel Core Duo iMac. The standalone Analog Lab software works just fine playing with mouse clicks, but I get this repeated error message when trying to sync the keyboard:
Syncrosoft POS error. File Synsoacc.bundle could not be located in the Application Support folder.

I don't know if this an incompatibility with 9.2 or not. I can use the keyboard with Garage Band fine. I am running SampleTank, Alchemy, V-mini, and Arturia laboratory as plug ins in GB. I get the same repeated error messages when the Analog Lab loads, but can sync the keyboard. Is there a way of retrieving this file, or is it incompatible with the new OS? The other plugins work fine.

vaikl

Re: Analog Laboratory Mavericks 9.2 support
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 09:19:06 pm »
I just upgraded to Mavericks 9.2 on an older Intel Core Duo iMac. The standalone Analog Lab software works just fine playing with mouse clicks, but I get this repeated error message when trying to sync the keyboard:
Syncrosoft POS error. File Synsoacc.bundle could not be located in the Application Support folder.

This is a known issue with the eLicenser software when upgrading your system. It also happens when you move your OS and data to a new/other mac. Go to your eLicenser software (be online first!) and try to repair the software licenses via menu options. Any licenses which were placed on an USB stick shouldn't be affected by this.

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 10:06:48 am »
Hi alcasio,

I apologize for this late reply.

Is your problem solved?

Best,

J.

bharumusic

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 02:56:26 pm »
HELP!! I am suffering from the same problem! I recently just purchased a Arturia Keylab 61 which I find to be amazing! until I upgraded to Mavericks OS 9.2. and receive an error message that say's "Syncrosoft POS Error Message - File Synsoacc.bundle could not be located in the application support folder"

I always seem to receive this message when using my controller as a plugin in Maschine and Ableton, as well as standalone with the Arturia software. I have updated my Arturia player and firmware for the device. Last but not least I have run a Online Syncronization and Maintenance test through the eLicenser Control Center with no solution what so ever. Below are my specs.

2011 Macbook Pro
Mavericks OS 10.9.2
2GHz Intel Core i7
4GB ram

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 08:39:55 am »
bharumusic: Update your eLicenser Control Center to its latest version.

===> http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html

Best regards,

J

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines