March 28, 2024, 11:08:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Are there no customer support people?  (Read 7769 times)

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Re: Are there no customer support people?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 10:36:14 pm »
Hello david. What is going on with this company. I have tried 3 times to get a origin keyboard that works and have been totally ignored about this situation. I found major and minor defects in the origin keyboard and was told by sean in customer service then dont by it and he hung up the phone on me. Is this the way this company does business.  Its the first for me and I have been in the music game for 35 wonderful years. I purchased spark and minbrute with no problems. If this this board is a lemon let us know. So I can move on to something else. It has great potential.

I'm curious then, how this occured?  Is it that Arturia just doesn't have the staffing available for phone support, or is it that Arturia would prefer not to interact via the telephone?

Having telephone support is one of the strongest customer service features a company like Arturia could have in their court.  It's honestly one of the things that I found Alesis and Roland to excel at.

Perhaps you could provide a reasonable explanation while Arturia has chosen not to provide this valuable service to its customers.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Dav1d

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 09:10:53 am »
In fact, this is related to a geographical area.
I mean you can call Arturia France and I will provide the Technical support needed by phone.
But we are not on the same timezone...
  :-\

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 03:06:03 pm »
Are there English Speaking staff in France?
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

edpdx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 02:50:10 am »
Hi all,

Here is a possible solution to our problems! Please read.

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=14254.0

Thanks. Spread the word.

http://macjams.com/artist/edpdx
ed

Adrien

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 03:00:43 pm »
Hello

Are there English Speaking staff in France?
We have both an american team
And a french team.
All members of our staff will answer you in english.

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines