March 28, 2024, 12:32:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyLab 49 and V-Collection  (Read 6789 times)

lmaestro

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
KeyLab 49 and V-Collection
« on: November 10, 2013, 04:09:31 am »
Hi,

I have a KeyLab 49 and the entire V-Collection (Jupiter-8V, Mini,CS-80, Prophet-5v....). How to change the patches in these synths using the Value/preset button of the KeyLab?

Thanks,

Alexandreb

Re: KeyLab 49 and V-Collection
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 01:54:55 pm »
I have the same  problem
Do you find the solution?
Thanks
Alex

punkdSICO

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:41:31 pm »
Hi - I got the V Collection and Keylab 25 for Christmas.  Both products are great individually but I don't think their integration is very good, indeed, the Keylab keyboards just seem to be very good (and sexy) MIDI controllers.  It’s a shame as I was expecting some magic when putting the two together.  I have found that my trusty old Novation Zero SL MkII works slightly better with the V Collection.

I don’t think what you are trying to do is possible with the Keylab’s (if it is, it is very well hidden).
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7
Here’s the video:  www.youtu.be/Zl0PTZKy7fg

Aldred411

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 03:15:08 pm »
i have the keylab and have just got the v collection 3 so I would like to know more on this 
shouldn't there be some templates u can load into the midi control centre that give the keylad the setting for each synth or do we have to make them ourselves

Aldred411

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 01:16:16 pm »
I've had a play around and i don't think u can do it if your using the synth without analog lab if your using analog lab u can browse sounds and then just call up the synth in analog lab to edit it .

but on a plus note i made a template in the midi control center called it mini v adjusted some of the buttons(i changed all buttons snapshot and transport from duration control to control toggle)  and knobs and loaded it into the keylab  then launch the mini v i then used the midi learn button and assigned every knob and button including all the transport(because whilst editing synth i don't need transport plus i got transport control on other stuff) because u can't use the preset button to select a sound or the other to select a bank i assigned them to something else  i could do most the knobs and switches on the mini v .ive only got keylab 25 so no pads
so maybe use it like so use analog lab to browse preset and sounds then call up synth from analog lab create templates for your synths then load templates to keylab and then u can select each one to edit the synth when u have finished editing u can switch back to default template

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:24:39 pm by Aldred411 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines