July 30, 2014, 09:10:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Factory - End of Life?  (Read 833 times)

Anthropy

Analog Factory - End of Life?
« on: September 17, 2013, 12:14:16 am »
I'm assuming that Arturia has EOL'ed Analog Factory, since they've not updated it to 64 bit.

...bummer...

Now what? Will those of us that don't use a bridge have to buy Analog Lab?

Please tell us I'm wrong and that you're updating Analog Factory to 64 bit!

Robert

tertior

Re: Analog Factory - End of Life?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 08:46:18 pm »
Sorry to inform you that we  entered in  the programmed obselecence.
look on the bright side and buy a Minibrute and go on the road again.

Balutin

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 12:22:32 am »
 >:(
Shit service! I wanted to use the factory plugin in Logic Pro X and it requires the 64bit compiled one. It#s a shame that Arturia isn't able to provide it, I'll never buy a product from them again.  :o

I guess all responsible programmers are running away from this blaming company. Normally a source recompile is a matter of minutes and with packaging and publishing it takes one or two days of work overall. Or should it be a bad joke from the so and self named marketing experts?! Arturia software quality is superb, marketing and company strategy is a shame!  :-X

BASELINER

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:51:56 pm »
>:(
Shit service! I wanted to use the factory plugin in Logic Pro X and it requires the 64bit compiled one. It#s a shame that Arturia isn't able to provide it, I'll never buy a product from them again.  :o

I guess all responsible programmers are running away from this blaming company. Normally a source recompile is a matter of minutes and with packaging and publishing it takes one or two days of work overall. Or should it be a bad joke from the so and self named marketing experts?! Arturia software quality is superb, marketing and company strategy is a shame!  :-X

Hi, on the Arturia Website --> Products --> V-Collection:
"Analog Laboratory offering 4300 presets, 200 scenes and the in-depth edition of each synthesizer.
All synthesizers in the pack come with more than 400 presets by a selection of the world’s most talented sound designers.
Functions as a 32-bit & 64-bit compatible VST, AU, RTAS plug-in or in stand alone."

I hope its true.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines