March 28, 2024, 10:31:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Transfer iSem presets to new iOS device  (Read 3325 times)

Andynan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Transfer iSem presets to new iOS device
« on: December 31, 2013, 01:22:04 am »
I am having difficulty transferring my presets to a new iOS device.  I have tried using iTunes file share where I copied the saved preset folder on to my computer hard drive, then plugged in new ipad, and using "add" from file share, navigated to computer folder and grabbed saved presets saved from first ipad. But no presets appear on new device when app is launched.
What am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:35:48 pm by Andynan »

sime-one

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Transfer iSem presets to new iOS device
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 04:36:04 pm »
Hi, having the same problem with this as well. I have placed all my presets from SEM-V into the iSEM folder within the file sharing section of the app on itunes clicking done then ejecting the ipad all to no avail! It clearly states in the manual that it is possible to import presets from the SEM-V into iSEM. I hope for someone to clear this issue up. Cheers  :-\

Andynan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Transfer iSem presets to new iOS device
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 06:22:01 pm »
 >:(
Yes... PLEASE... ANY help on this issue would be appreciated!!  I have searched everywhere to no avail, and Arturia seems to want to make it impossible to ask direct questions regarding this issue.  In order to contact Arturia directly, they require the software to be registered first.  However, to register, they require a serial number... yet the ios iSEM app has no serial number... therefore, they wont let you contact them about anything regarding iSEM app.  VERY POOR customer support.
And it appears nobody uses these forums either, so we are left in the dark.
big bummer.

I know I am following all steps perfectly.  I file share all the time with other apps on my iPad.  FOr some reason, the folders containing the presets are apparently empty.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines