Hi all for those who want to try it.
the beta 7 of Analog Lab is available from here
the beta 8 windows only of Analog Lab is available from here
Version 1.1.0 – Beta8
• Fixed AAX Wrapper installation on Windows
Version 1.1.0 – Beta7
• Fixed bug related to effects when loading a Multi (Royal Pads loaded multiple times may sound differently)
Version 1.1.0 – Beta6
• Fixed bug related to transmission of midi controls to sub-plug-ins (in particular, pitch bend issue with Jupiter-8V)
Version 1.1.0 – Beta5
• Fixed freeze when switching from Wurlitzer sound to Multi
• Fixed eLicenser errors
Version 1.1.0 – Beta4
• Fixed Controls (Pitch bend, after touch) in Pro Tools 11 (AAX)
• Fixed loading time: initializing and quitting eLicenser only once for all the scanned full plug-ins.
Version 1.1.0 – Beta3
• Added a loading message when loading a preset and importing preset
• Fixed stuck notes when moving split points
• Fixed Cubase error
• Work-around-ed eLicenser error with Oberheim SEM V
• Fixed issue with preset import
• Fixed crash with Mini V and CS-80V on Mac
• Fixed the volume of Zilla stab
• Fixed memory management (leaks)
Version 1.1.0 – Beta2
• Sound drop issue with AAX plugin.
• Preset database may be reworked.
• AAX version is not working properly. However feedback with AAX Analog Lab is welcome.
Changes (Sprint #6)
• Fixed parameter issue with RTAS
• Update of the preset database
• The list of presets is not accessible from the Audio Unit
• The eLicenser Control Center has been upgraded to 18.104.22.1686
By Downloading this version you are agreeing implicitly the attached disclaimer, so it is worth reading it
As usual, please send all feedback/bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your help !