Hi all for those who want to try it.
the beta 7 of Analog Lab is available from here
the beta 8 windows only of Analog Lab is available from here
Version 1.1.0 – Beta8
• Fixed AAX Wrapper installation on Windows
Version 1.1.0 – Beta7
• Fixed bug related to effects when loading a Multi (Royal Pads loaded multiple times may sound differently)
Version 1.1.0 – Beta6
• Fixed bug related to transmission of midi controls to sub-plug-ins (in particular, pitch bend issue with Jupiter-8V)
Version 1.1.0 – Beta5
• Fixed freeze when switching from Wurlitzer sound to Multi
• Fixed eLicenser errors
Version 1.1.0 – Beta4
• Fixed Controls (Pitch bend, after touch) in Pro Tools 11 (AAX)
• Fixed loading time: initializing and quitting eLicenser only once for all the scanned full plug-ins.
Version 1.1.0 – Beta3
• Added a loading message when loading a preset and importing preset
• Fixed stuck notes when moving split points
• Fixed Cubase error
• Work-around-ed eLicenser error with Oberheim SEM V
• Fixed issue with preset import
• Fixed crash with Mini V and CS-80V on Mac
• Fixed the volume of Zilla stab
• Fixed memory management (leaks)
Version 1.1.0 – Beta2
• Sound drop issue with AAX plugin.
• Preset database may be reworked.
• AAX version is not working properly. However feedback with AAX Analog Lab is welcome.
Changes (Sprint #6)
• Fixed parameter issue with RTAS
• Update of the preset database
• The list of presets is not accessible from the Audio Unit
• The eLicenser Control Center has been upgraded to 220.127.116.116
By Downloading this version you are agreeing implicitly the attached disclaimer, so it is worth reading it
Thanks for your help !