March 28, 2024, 04:46:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using keylab with V collection Without Analog lab question...  (Read 3351 times)

thebdp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Using keylab with V collection Without Analog lab question...
« on: December 06, 2013, 03:43:55 am »
If i didn't wanna use analog lab I should be able to open each different V-collection vst and edit each parameter with the default keylab 49 settings right? As of right now there are only a few out of the collection that respond to my keylab, and Analog Lab is completely unusable inside a DAW. crashes all the time and is totally buggy. at least in Studio One it is...

So, anybody know?

Aldred411

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Using keylab with V collection Without Analog lab question...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:30:57 am »
it may be better to make some templates in midi control centre and upload them to the keylab that way u can use all the buttons and knobs and assign them using midi learn in the synths i made my first template the other day on the mini v and got all the buttons(u have to adjust the button setting in midi control centre so they act like switches and not buttons) to control the switches on the mini v and the knobs to do the knobs both banks and the faders to do some stuff like the dials that select different waveform
gonna try and do some of the big ones like the arp and mod v using the keylab 25 and the mpc ren
ill set the pads up to do stuff and its got 16 extra qlinks
i think at the moment they have only analog experience keyboard template the keylabs  prob the same ish

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines