March 29, 2024, 02:44:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi Control Center  (Read 9887 times)

melk23

Midi Control Center
« on: December 29, 2013, 03:08:32 am »
Hi all !
I seem to have an unusual problem.I am trying to assign the pads to do some other things than the default actions and I`ve read through the manual and I seem to have a different version of the Midi Control Center(with a different interface anyway and with limited options) than the one shown in the MiniLab_EN.pdf.I have downloaded it from the arturia resource page and upgraded it to the latest version.Here's how my version looks : http://tinypic.com/r/1409ouv/5.How could I just get the normal version of it so I can program the pads as shown in the pdf ? Thanks

andi_s

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Midi Control Center
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 11:16:58 am »
I guess it's just the latest version of MCC with a different GUI.
Global parameters are now on the right instead of top left, pad and knob parameters on the bottom instead of top, saving a template to a memory slot on the left instead of right.
As far as I can see, the only option missing is the pad gain button.
In your picture the pad mode selected is MMC, which only has one parameter (play, stop, ...). The other modes should have all their options available.

A neat feature that's not mentioned in the manual: when Sync in MCC is actived, if you press a pad or turn a knob on the minilab its parameters are shown in MCC for editing.

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
Re: Midi Control Center
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 12:35:21 pm »
The pdf for that version is contained in the MCC application menu under help > open manual

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines