March 28, 2024, 11:22:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How transfer MiniMg V to new computer?  (Read 2308 times)

jaysoul

How transfer MiniMg V to new computer?
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:46:44 am »
Hi all. Bought a new computer and been trying to get my purchased Analog Factory, Analog Lab and last year's fantastic freebie MiniMg to work. Very frustrating and confusing exercise...

For the purchased products i now understand i need to actually buy a hardware dongle (!!) but what about the fantastic freebie MiniMg V? It's not working on my new computer and now also stopped working on my old one..

The activation code i originally received by email is too short for the eLicenser so I have no clue how to authorize MiniMg V on my new machine. Anyone knows the answer?

Thanks!
Jay

andi_s

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: How transfer MiniMg V to new computer?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 08:35:01 pm »
I had first installed Mini V Original on my MBP, and just recently on my OSX desktop. So it should work, I just don't remember what I did to get it running.  ::)
But there was no elicenser involved.

I've bought the V-Collection in the meantime, and it seems like the paid MiniV overwrote the free MiniV...

Have you tried just installing it again and entering the freebie activation code?
If it's prompting you to enter an elicenser code, did you install MiniMg V instead of the free MiniMg V Original?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 08:39:47 pm by andi_s »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines