March 28, 2024, 10:28:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Ghosts in my Level Knob  (Read 1976 times)

seancan44

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Ghosts in my Level Knob
« on: January 13, 2014, 11:03:13 pm »
So I JUST purchased an Arturia about 2 days ago, there was a deal that I could just not pass up.  I didn't know anything about the instrument/brand/model/etc and I don't even play synth, but I play a couple of other instruments and have been wanting to learn some keyboard and synth. So I purchased it and had issues immediately with getting the Analog Laboratory program to recognize the keyboard.  I switched USB cords and that did the trick.  After I finally was able to use my keyboard, I finally started to go through all of the knobs and check to see if they work.  Needless to say, the FIRST one I tried was the LEVEL knob. Which is essentially the volume knob.  What happened was that, it doesn't matter what direction I turn the knob, clockwise or counter-clokwise, the volume ALWAYS goes down.  If I can't use the keyboard to control the musical settings, doesn't this defeat the purpose of even having a keyboard in the first place?  Not to mention totally go against the "Analog" philosophy?

Has anyone had this issue? If so what was your fix?  Any suggestions?   

dimi

Re: Ghosts in my Level Knob
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 11:52:37 am »
I had the same issue with the preset knob. Luckily a reboot did the trick.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines