August 02, 2014, 02:31:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: HOW TO RUN MINILAB ON MY MAIN MACHINE AFTER INSTALLING ON MY LAPTOP?!?!  (Read 365 times)

djn12inch

Hi guys ive installed minilab on my laptop to test it, everything worked fine (except the bad cable!) and now i want to install on my studio machine it wont let me ive put in the activation code via e-licencer and it wont work... HELP! how do i install on my main machin any help will be appretiated thank you!

angryblue

• Apprentice
I would also like to know this. I'm about to buy a laptop to take to practice with me and it would be sort of ridiculous if i couldn't use the same software on another device.

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:35:29 am by kickwizard »

angryblue

• Apprentice
Thank you!

I would suggest possibly having something that states that in an obvious way as I assume most users would be using their devices or software on multiple devices - at least those new to synths who might not know this is how it's often done.

It took me a few minutes to even find the e-licenser in the store - i figured there would be a link in that about page. But now i just sound like one of my dumb clients.

musec03

I'm researching and reviewing information about my newly purchased Minilab 25.
...watched a YouTube video on this and thought it a great addition to my studio...

Initial difficulty is downloading the installer ... a rather slow process...

The unit is running on desktop at this time...
soon it will be run on laptop ...so I'll need to stay on top of this process

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines