April 16, 2024, 04:20:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Some questions about Sparkle  (Read 1647 times)

Neboolean

• Apprentice
Some questions about Sparkle
« on: February 25, 2014, 03:32:07 pm »
Hello guys!
I am new here, I'm spanish, first of all sorry about my bad english.  :)

I have some questions about Sparkle.

1.- Is there a Reverb effect, types? Can I see or listen a demo?

2.- Can I tweak specific parameters on the effects?

3.- Can I assign an effect to a sound or channel? all the videos I saw effects are assigned to the master and tweaks the master volume.

4.- Can I use my own sounds and tune them?

I am a novaion launchpad user that can't use the launchpad without using the mouse, the launchpad i'ts only for the live mode and this is anoying.

I'm looking for a complete drum machine and I don't know if the Sparkle is the best buy. I have to say that I had and loved a Korg electribe and I think that Sparkle is similar in the way I work, is it?.

Thanks for your help.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:34:41 pm by Neboolean »

kcearl

Re: Some questions about Sparkle
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 03:58:19 pm »
1. Yes...not sure about a demo as the softwares bundled with hardware

2. Yes

3. You can assign 2 fx to each channel. The are also two aux fx that you can mix into each channel.

4. Yes, building your own kits is probably the part I enjoy the most

In regards to the step sequencer and automation Spark may feel similar the the electribe, but it is more flexible and deeper.

I cant speak about the interface as I use the full Spark hardware...I do look at the PC screen sometimes but I very rarely touch the mouse.

I own Maschine as well as some other drum machines. Maschine is probably Sparks nearest competitor but they are very different beasts. Although they share similar ground they can also each do things the other cant. I prefer Spark for its simplicity, xoxox sequencer, and its ability to host round robin multi layered samples.

Remember version two is coming next month and offers even more, including a modular drum synth.

Your English was perfect  ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines