March 29, 2024, 12:16:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: analog factory  (Read 5930 times)

mr rock

analog factory
« on: February 16, 2007, 05:51:51 pm »
I have just purchased Analaog Factory.
I find it is difficult to run with Logic.
I have updated the Syncrosoft License, and have downloaded the latest update of An alog Factory from Arturia's site (which is 1.2)
Following a sucessful update, my Mac only registers version 1.1 of Analog Factory.
Can anyone please explain if 1.2 actually exsits, or has Arturia just mislabled the file!
Also what is Analog Factory 'Reloaded'? It it just version 1.1?
Comments most welcome!

tedriot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
analog factory
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:49:22 am »
yeah well I got support from arturia by email...

he responded to my email but when I asked for Analog Factory Reloaded I didnt get any answer...

Zeitlos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: analog factory
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 07:28:47 pm »
Quote from: "mr rock"

I find it is difficult to run with Logic.

I am running it with Logic Express 7.2.3 and it's working reasonably well. There are a few minor glitches, but nothing I'd call an outright bug. Which problems do you encounter?

Can anyone please explain if 1.2 actually exsits, or has Arturia just mislabled the file!

It exists. Click on the Arturia Logo in the AF application. The first line in the scroller on the right side states the version. You have to look quickly, because it scrolls out of sight within a second.

In my case, it shows 1.2, although the Syncrosoft control center registers only as 1.0. I assume it is showing the version that was present at the initial install, instead that of the latest update.

Also what is Analog Factory 'Reloaded'? It it just version 1.1?
Comments most welcome!

It was a special offer that was available only until december 31, 2006. It included 3000 preset sounds instead of the normal 2000. I've got it, because I bought and registered the product well before that date.

I hope I could help.

Helge

PS: One word to the Arturia staff: Guys, have some mercy and show up here and help the folks with your products. They're unhappy, and lemme tell you, I'm unhappy, too, although AF works reasonably well for me. I'd still like to have some official comments to the things I posted in september 2006. I know you're a small firm, but it simply must be possible to set one day aside IN SIX MONTHS to look over the forums for gods sake....!
iMac G5, Tascam 1082, Roland A-30, KLC, Akai MPD-16, PODxt Pro, T.C. VoiceWorks, Logic Pro 8.0

per musica ad astra -- http://www.voXager.de

Kappa

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
Re: analog factory
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:53:36 am »
Quote from: "Zeitlos"

PS: One word to the Arturia staff: Guys, have some mercy and show up here and help the folks with your products. They're unhappy, and lemme tell you, I'm unhappy, too, although AF works reasonably well for me. I'd still like to have some official comments to the things I posted in september 2006. I know you're a small firm, but it simply must be possible to set one day aside IN SIX MONTHS to look over the forums for gods sake....!

Hi,
it's true we haven't been too present lately, but as you can imagine there's a lot of work here to finish the two products to be released on time. But from now on we'll try to answer your questions and help the best we can.
Thx for your kind interest and advice. Wink
Cristian
Arturia
Audio Lib

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines