March 28, 2024, 01:26:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Metamorphosis Demo Available (CS-80V)  (Read 8497 times)

Xenos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Metamorphosis Demo Available (CS-80V)
« on: March 16, 2007, 09:32:09 am »
http://www.pro-sounds.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=96

A demo bank of 24 presets is available for download.  This bank is the first CS-80V set from Pro-Sounds and covers quite a bit of ground-- from acoustic emulations to far out atmospheric textuires and from vintage sounds to dance/trance patches.  Enjoy :).

Xenos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 12:07:23 am »
How is it, folks?  Any comments?  When I get around to it I'd be interested in putting out another bank for the CS under the Pro-Sounds brand.  I'm thinking something totally vintage in character the second time around.

Sweep

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 01:00:32 am »
While you asked I checked them out.

To be fair, I don't usually use other people's patches, and when I do it tends to be as a starting point for my own, so my comments probably won't be very helpful.

There wasn't much I'd use, but I'm not the kind of musician these patches are intended for.  I can imagine many people finding them very useful, though, and I'd think you should have a good chance of marketing them.

The one I did like quite a lot was `Nod to Tim' in the pads bank. Can I ask who Tim is?  (That isn't just an idle question, by the way.)

stickman393

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 10:13:45 pm »
Quote from: "Xenos"
How is it, folks?  Any comments?  When I get around to it I'd be interested in putting out another bank for the CS under the Pro-Sounds brand.  I'm thinking something totally vintage in character the second time around.

I enjoyed the presets in the demo bank. I was considering the purchase, but I didn't really have much use for the patches in my music - at least as represented by the choice of patches in the demo bank. I concede that those patches do show off the range of sounds though. Very impressive range of sounds. I may yet become a customer.

I would be very interested in more classic patches (not so much the Vangelis type stuff, but Jobson-esque pads and leads and such like).

Marland

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 11:06:24 am »
I recently bought these patches and just wanted to say that I liked most of them.
Some of them really got me playing.
I would also like some Classic patches - Vangelis etc.
I do create my own patches - it's sometomes nice to just play someone elses.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines