September 18, 2014, 07:45:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unbelievably bad customer service  (Read 158 times)

cheesedetective

Unbelievably bad customer service
« on: August 09, 2014, 09:08:13 pm »
It's my first post on this forum and unfortunately a negative one. I own an Origin desktop and one of the rotary knobs does;t work anymore. I've asked what it would cost to fix it and have recieved a mail from an employee saying they are prepared to fix it. Then he needed a proof of purchase. I do not have this anymore so several emails later he agreed to fix it, quoted the price and asked if I could send my phone number. Since then, and this is 2 or 3 months ago I have send several mails asking for a RMA number but now he is no longer replying. I will try and contact them about this an fit could be that David doesn't work there anymore. Has anyone else had any luck having something repaired?

Nick
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:24:41 am by cheesedetective »

ASch

Re: Unbelievably bad customer service
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 09:41:27 pm »
If you read around in the Origin forums, you'll see this is a common experience.  Arturia's customer service stinks!  Perseverance does seem to pay off, but they'll make you work for it!

Good luck!

>:(

Andreas

JacksonP

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:19:47 am »
Sorry to hear, but I had exatcly similar case with my Origin: first they responded and everything seemed to be going well. Suddenly they simply stopped handling the case and never responded to my emails. Very frustrating. This company is so good at making people feel bad... How many times I've read people saying that "they will never buy any Arturia product again".

cheesedetective

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 11:13:06 am »
Small update. I have since recieved a reply from Arturia. It has taken me many months to get a reply. I apologise for mentioning names in my previous post but I hope that Arturia understands the frustration some people have with the company having bought equipment that has never been "completed" and that is difficult to repair if it malfunctions (which apparantly happens quite a lot).

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines