March 28, 2024, 11:25:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Certain presets consistently crash Analog Factory VST  (Read 2806 times)

bdechant

Certain presets consistently crash Analog Factory VST
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:02:59 am »
Hi, wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. I used the demo of Analog Factory without any issues for a week. I just purchased a copy from Guitar Center today and -- using it as a VST in Live -- keep having consistent crashes selecting certain presets. One is "reso_noise", but there are a few others. And now the crashes seem to be causing Live to crash upon startup, so I have to delete Live preferences to get that to work again.

I know a workaround is just to um, not select those presets, but I've only begun to check them all out and I assume there'll be more, and besides, I figure the product should work for all of them.

I'm running:
- OSX 10.4.9 on a PowerPC G5
- Live 6.0.7
- Analog Factory 1.0 (I ran the 1.2 updater (and even deleted the copy of 1.0), but Analog Factory still shows version 1.0 when you click the logo in the VST... not sure what's going on there).

Lemme know if anyone else is seeing this. Just want to know if it's just me or a common thing before I email support.

Thanks!

- Bernie

ruwaldo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Certain presets consistently crash Analog Factory VST
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 01:25:25 am »
Can we get some kind of comment on this issue from Arturia?

I am having the same kind of issues in both the stand alone and as a plug-in in Sonar 6. I love the sound of this synth but it's frustrating as hell to be working on something or scanning for a new sound and have your DAW crash. This really needs to be fixed.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines