March 28, 2024, 08:14:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Jupiter-4 next?  (Read 6105 times)

Jason47

Jupiter-4 next?
« on: July 21, 2007, 08:09:24 am »
I absolutely love the Jupiter-8V. It is immediately my favorite software synth. You are brilliant, Arturia, to be able to emulate the fat sound of the Jupiter.
Could you please make a virtual Jupiter-4 next?
The overdrive level control, LFO multipliers and sub-oscillators are some cool features of the Jupiter-4, that aren't on the Jupiter-8. Of course, the Jupiter-8 has more polyphony, split keyboard, more presets, etc.
IMHO, the ultimate virtual rig would have a JP-4 and a JP-8. (Along with a virtual CV drum machine to trigger the arpeggiators.)
Any other Jupiter-4 fans out there?

Thank you.

MODyssey

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Jupiter-4 next?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:15:08 pm »
I've owned both of these boards and sadly, had to sell them both.  I love the Jupiter 8V and would LOVE to have a JP4, which I actually enjoyed more than the 8.

MODyssey
"There are no forbidden connections"

jeffbart

Jupiter-4 next?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 05:12:21 am »
JP4. My god. I remember those. You guys must be.....my age ;>
They were around like in very early 80s.
--
jeffrey
cubase 9.0.40
the amazing Modartt Pianoteq
Arturia things
tc electronic konnekt 24d

stiefelmusik

Re: Jupiter-4 next?
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:54:46 pm »
Quote from: "Jason47"

Any other Jupiter-4 fans out there?

I realize I'm kinda late to the party, but... yes, I'm a huge Jupiter-4 fan! If Arturia made a virtual Jupiter-4 I would definitely get it (even if I'm not such a big fan of USB dongles... the main thing preventing me from purchasing the virtual JP8 at the moment).

I actually have a real Jupiter-4, but it would be great to have a virtual one that I could use when I'm on the road; one that didn't weigh a tonne ... and one that I didn't have to tune before every session! A virtual CR-8000 to trigger the arpeggio and VCF MOD would be super cool, as well.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines