March 28, 2024, 12:50:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Syncrosoft question...  (Read 8163 times)

Uberzone

• http://www.myspace.com/uberzone
Syncrosoft question...
« on: September 09, 2007, 11:50:26 am »
Not a big fan of the whole dongle thing. Something I've never been sure of with the Syncrosoft variety... do you need mulitples of them. I have one for Nuendo, the Korg Legacy collection etc. Do I need the seperate syncrosoft dongle for the Jupietr 8V or can the license be installed on one of my other syncrosoft keys (like using an iLok key)?

Best,
!Q!

djadept

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Syncrosoft question...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:27:48 am »
i dont believe you need more than one.... but once installed you wont be able to open your sequencer without the ilock for jupiter... so you'll need jupiters i lock even if you dont want to use jupiter just to open nuendo or whatever... s.crew arturia... their arp sync doesnt work on my machine either.. nothing but problems

subliminaleffect

Syncrosoft question...
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 07:25:53 am »
actually, i much prefer the dongle to the alternative - authorizing the hard disk. i can take the dongle from computer to computer. i can replace the hard drive of the computer(s). just be sure to hang onto (and label) the dongles.

to answer your question, yes, you can combine multiple licenses onto a single Syncrosoft USB key. at present, i have Jupiter 8V and Prophet V on the same key as the two Korg Legacy Collections. just wish i could put the Mg Modular and CS-80V licenses onto the Syncrosoft USB key as well!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines