March 29, 2024, 02:33:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I get to be the first..  (Read 10428 times)

georgelegeriii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.utopiaparkwaymusic.com
I get to be the first..
« on: June 13, 2003, 11:41:48 am »
I am proud to be the first poster on this forum! I recieved your MMV while creating my Logic Audio 6 Tutorial, I think it is one of the BEST plugins I have ever had the pleasure of using. It sound so thick! Thanks for the effort. I, for one, appreciate the detail and hard work you put into it.. :!:

George Leger III
www.utopiaparkwaymusic.com

amiles

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I get to be the first..
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 12:20:56 pm »
Ha, HA the second to post!

MMV is a great piece of software. Just a pity that CPU usage on my AMD 1700XP is high  :cry: because I've created some great sounds.

stereostudio

CPU
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 05:59:39 pm »
Do you succeed to record a sequence in logic? My Powerbook 800/512 seems to be too week. After a max of 5 sec breakdown! :cry:

georgelegeriii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.utopiaparkwaymusic.com
Re: CPU
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 11:43:28 pm »
Quote from: "stereostudio"
Do you succeed to record a sequence in logic? My Powerbook 800/512 seems to be too week. After a max of 5 sec breakdown! :cry:

I wonder why. Like I said, I can get about 7 instances of MMV on my G4 Dual 1 gig, so I figure your powerbook should get 2 or more.. is this a G4? And what OS9

james ting

G4 800 issue
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 05:00:06 pm »
I am also running MMV on powerbk G4 800/ 1G RAM, OS X and emagic 6/2 interface. it is ok that I play mono sounds, but if i switch to poly, noise will come out like digital clipping. I wonder if this is my cpu problem. It seems like my cpu can only handle 2 voice at the same time.

xavier

I get to be the first..
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 10:19:34 am »
I you choose some basic and simple patches ( two oscillaot, one filter and two envelopes), you will be able to play several notes in polyphonic ( don't forgett to set "nbr released" to 1 or 2 ) and the MMV will not charge your CPU more than twice a standard VSTi. But If you choose FM presets, or multi oscillators ones, you will have some CPU overload when using polyphonic mode.

Xavier

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines