March 29, 2024, 02:44:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Feature Request: Better support for dual monitor systems  (Read 2331 times)

braduhrich

Feature Request: Better support for dual monitor systems
« on: November 29, 2003, 05:49:17 am »
I would like to see future versions of MMV be more aware of dual monitor configurations as described below...

1. When launched as a VST the application starts in full-screen mode - a reasonable assumption for a single monitor system but obnoxious for a dual monitor system.  My left monitor starts up with the MMV parent/child window just fine.  The problem is the right monitor is completely filled with dead space from the maximized window.  I must first restore the window (which centers it across both monitors) then move it to the right monitor, then resize it to fill the monitor.  This is one of those very simple yet annoying issues that could be easily resolved if, just for example, the application would simply "remember" the window position when it is closed.  There would be other solutions also, like just initially displaying the parent window only as wide as the child window.

2. In the dual monitor configuration the menu command "Window | Tile" doesn't work.  It lines one child up on top of the other on the left monitor and leave the right monitor blank (again).

If there is a better forum for feature requests please advise.

Thanks.
Brad

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines