March 28, 2024, 08:11:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Support perturbations  (Read 3221 times)

Antoine

Support perturbations
« on: March 21, 2008, 09:38:47 am »
Hi everyone,

As a consequence of our MusikMesse participation, these last 2 weeks the users support service has consequently been reduced to minimal activity, but it will be 100% effective again in the days to come.

All apologies for inconvenience caused to our dear users.  :oops:
ex-Arturian

Antoine

Support perturbations
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:12:45 am »
Support Department has come back to normal activity, with the help of some clever colleagues and strong caffeine doses.
Some old cases still residual though, but now your support requests should be handled in hours, up to 48h max.
ex-Arturian

srstarr

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
purchase of Analog Factory 2.0
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 11:01:00 pm »
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, and I wasn't sure where to post this question so I thought I would start here.

I purchased the Analog Factory 2.0.  I was given a demo version in the Pro Tool Ignition Pack.  I loved it so much I bought a copy through your company.  My question is they took out the monies from my Credit Card, but I haven't heard a word or even an email stating that they received payment and when the shipment would be made.  

I'm assuming that something went wrong with the order or there was amis-connect some where between.  Would it be possible to find out what happened with my order?  Is it back ordered?  

Anyway it would be great to find out what happened.  I'm really excited about getting this, and am even considering buying the keyboard as well, but I wanted to get the software first.

Thanks so much
Whoever ends up answering this

Shannon Starr
Phoenix Arizona

Here is relevant info from the date of purchase Thanks again!

Merchant ID :
Transaction ID:

2008-04-23 01:57:05 (UTC/GMT)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines