April 20, 2024, 03:11:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Install/Authorize issues CS-80, Prophet, Jupiter  (Read 3166 times)

davidpag

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Install/Authorize issues CS-80, Prophet, Jupiter
« on: June 19, 2008, 08:15:56 pm »
Hello:
I have just received my newly purchased V-Synth collection in the mail. I successfully loaded MiniMg, Modular Mg, and the Arp2600. A couple issues I had:

-The CS-80 Disc did not have a .pkg file like the others. I clicked on the file to install on a mac and a dialog box opens with some text but nothing happens.

-The Prophet & Jupiter installed successfully and without requiring the license numbers (I assume because the syncrosoft was successfully installed prior to this) but whenever I try to open I get a error regarding the syncrosoft license. Then it asks to abort or relaunch. When I try to open Ableton or LogicPro they  crash (A dialog comes up during the crash stating app cant load Jupiter/prophet) and have to be restarted. At restart I get a warning that the Prophet/Jupiter failed and will not be loaded.

I found a thread in the Jupiter forum that appeared to be similar.  The fix list was 1. remove dongle, 2. Download/reinstall latest syncrosoft and reboot, 3. Re-attached dongle & “launch the SLCC (Syncrosoft?)”…but where? I ran a search and cant find any application folder or anything with that name after successfully (a dialog came up with a big green check mark stating successful!). Also, a administrator did reply in this thread advising to contact tech support. I attempted to use the tech support form but when I hit send it states an error (uhg!!)

This is my first day dealing with Arturia and I would hope that there is some official thread, pdf, or something that addresses this issue. Especially since there appears to be some very frustrated form members chiming off about this new dongle requirement. Please direct me to the appropriate link to remedy this situation.

Thank you very much,
David
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:13:36 am by Antoine »

Antoine

Re: Install/Authorize issues CS-80, Prophet, Jupiter
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 02:07:59 pm »
Double post, see reply there.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:13:56 am by Antoine »
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines