April 20, 2024, 10:27:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Questions about Leopard Compatibility  (Read 3647 times)

sunsinger

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Questions about Leopard Compatibility
« on: July 01, 2008, 01:19:34 am »
Ok, so lets put this customer service to the test...

I have been searching the forums for any reference to Arturia Products and compatibility
with Mac Leopard OSX 10.5, also Pro Tools 7.4.2 and Intel Mac Pro computers.  One of the reasons I purchased the MacPro is so that I could have more instanciations of Arturia Synths running at once...

I have been surprised to find that my search on your forum has 0% references to these questions. I cannot believe that this is true... It seems incomprehensible to me that no one out there has asked this question

So, what is the compatibility answer?  Will I ever get to run my Arturia plugins again?  or are they vaporware, because I was going to buy the Jupiter Plug in...
Use Brian Eno's "Oblique Strategies" when your stuck creativly.  Example  "Honor thy mistake as a Hidden Intention"...

geronimo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Questions about Leopard Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 11:18:34 pm »
My Jupiter and Mg Modular V are working fine in Standalone and Plug-in version on my MacPro under Leopard (10.5.4.) with Digital Performer (AudioUnit) _
MacPro 2 X 2,66 Ghz Fireface 800 RME & LOGIC 9.1, D.P. 6.02 & Gibson ES 295 et Explorer Pro _ Viruc C & Alphatrack _
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-HVX0HLsEc

Older

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • I listen to music, therefore I am
Re: Questions about Leopard Compatibility
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:55:06 pm »
Hello. It's true, I have a Mac Pro with Logic8 and all synths are working... but not are very stable.
Awake Arturia!!!
You must refine pluggins. It's a little irritating to work with you hang of audio. You are of vacations? I think that yes...sig.
Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge. Dante Alighieri

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines