March 28, 2024, 02:51:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: trying to send email  (Read 3604 times)

alangadzinski

trying to send email
« on: January 12, 2009, 04:45:59 pm »
Hello from Detroit MI, i tried sending a email to you guys yesterday..but i wasnt sure that my work computer sent it or not so please excuse this one if you did get my mail. there is a error message that keep coming up...so here are my questions.

My question #1
 is how much for the origin dealer cost?

I work a guitar center Detroit, i tried to call your number in my system but it didnt go threw.

Question #2
 do you do anything along the lines of "i sell more of your product" "you give me product"?

i sell you stuff already because i stand behind it and i use it. ive been really happy with all your software and analog factory hardware..its the closest thing to original synths i can get to, plus more. ive been writing music for tv and film, im sure if you were to hear them you would know thats arturia. What i really need though is the origin, that thing is amazing. that would complete my set up.

Question #3
How could i get a origin for demo purpose in our store?
 all the hitech guys would sell that thing like crazy, we are all analog heads and we show people the light.

Please get back to me about these question's, thank you for your time.

alan gadzinski

Antoine

Re: trying to send email
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:47 pm »
Hi Alan,
I'm transferring your request to whoever had to receive it (Sales & Marketing Dept).
Not sure about the immediacy of their response, as most of these sympathetic people took off for Los Angeles by this morning (NAMM show).

there is a error message that keep coming up...
Do you mean from the contact page? Feel free to report details to my beloved colleague.
ex-Arturian

alangadzinski

Re: trying to send email
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 12:25:11 am »
ahhh, i forgot all about namm. thank you.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines