March 28, 2024, 08:39:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: "Incorrect license - please reinstall the miniMg V" big trouble..help plz!  (Read 5261 times)

Humanizer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MiniMg V showhing the following message box :

"Incorrect license - please reinstall the miniMg V",

this problem occurs when used in standalone mode or loaded as a vst plugin in all hosts i have (kore 2, nuendo 4).

the soft starts , sound can be heard but there is a blank black GUI window only showing the upper bar with the midi routing and CPUmeter.

Uninstalling and reinstalling with original CD or the latest update don't solve the problem ...
-note that the installers dont ask the license number anymore.

The same problem occurs on 3 other Arturia plug ins : the Mg modular , the ARP2600, and the CS80 whith  differents message boxes behavior:
"error - Mg modular v not aviable"
"error - CS80v not aviable"
"error - arp2600v not aviable"
reinstalling don't solve theses problems .!!!!

Note that JUPITER 8V and PROPHET V (who use syncrosoft key) dont have this problem and are working almost fine.

for information: Vista32 ultimate, dual4870x2 and ati catalists 6.4, RME FF800, Nuendo4, Kore2 core 2 quad 9550

thanx if someone had  a solution.

humphrey

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,

I had the same issue and in my case I found out, that it was intendes by the UAC in Vista (User Account Control). Since deactivating UAC everything works fine. Here is a link of a description:

http://www.softwaretipspalace.com/MS_Windows_Vista/Tips-and-Tricks/deactivate-UAC-in-windows-vista.php

Before deactivating UAC please clearify if it is of any importance for you.

good luck, humphrey 8)

Humanizer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
thanks a lot for reply Humprey.

Deactivate UAC solves the problem for CS80V MgMODULAR and ARP2600V.

i have switched on the miniMgV2, who use the syncrosoft key now.

...but this turn around is a little bit scary for me.

anyway, i prefer seeing my prefered synths working than uac working.

But, it is inacceptable to deal with copy-protection problems and waste precious time when you are a legal user. >:(

Please Arturia, keep it in mind and try to explain this error.

Antoine

We'll drop an eye to this.
But sincerely, can you blame Arturia for the MS Vista "security" policy and its side-effects on the Syncrosoft License Control Center? It goes a bit above our skills. :-\
ex-Arturian

Humanizer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Note that JUPITER 8V and PROPHET V and now MINIMgV2(who use syncrosoft key now) dont have this problem and are working (almost) fine.

problem is concerning the other synth of V collection. NOT syncrosoft license control center.

these synths have worked almost fine with UAC activated on my system until 2weeks ago, they suddently stop working and show this problem in the middle of a working session with my customer.
 :'(  then i have to use some Native Instrument to finish the job. Very frustrating.

i don't understand why uninstalling and reinstalling dont solve the problem.

i' m sure if i proceed to a complete reinstall of my system, they will work again with UAC. but...
it will take me too much DAYS. all my other plugs are working (almost) fine.

know i think that Arturia is the best virtual synth makers i've ever seen. but not the best copy protection builder... and dont play ping pong with MS vista security :)

for sure, i can't blame Arturia for this...

toute mon amitié.
Steph

Antoine

then i have to use some Native Instrument to finish the job. Very frustrating.
You're rude  ;D

Did you try to reinstall directly from the updates?
ex-Arturian

Humanizer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
yes. i have already try to reinstall directly from updates.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines