April 19, 2024, 02:26:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't change Bank, Sub-bank, or Preset names...  (Read 7953 times)

ndstephens

Can't change Bank, Sub-bank, or Preset names...
« on: January 14, 2004, 04:42:22 am »
I just installed it and then ran the update to 1.2.  I'm on a Mac using 10.3.2 and using in standalone mode.  it all seems to work fine, but when i created a new Bank, subbank, and preset (all labeled Default0), i can't change the name.  i click on the name, it's highlighted in blue, and i type, but nothing happens.  am i missing something?  is this a known bug?  thanks.

nate.

ndstephens

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 05:00:03 am »
i did just realize that i can edit names while used as an AU plugin in Logic, but still can't do it in standalone.

please, anyone else using mac 10.3.2 please give it a try under standalone and tell me if you can or not.  thanks.

Marcello

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 03:00:00 pm »
I'm working also with  10.3.2 in stand alone mode and i have the same problem... :cry:

By the way: I'm working with a motu 828 and a brandnew G5/2 with 2,5G RAM with thousands of colors and there are still some original presets wich are stuttering...Hey arturia team one wich computer do you make your tests :?:  :?:  :?:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 03:19:20 am »
same here.  10.3.2 also.

nuada

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Same here
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 05:33:10 am »
Same here but on a Win with XP. Has anyone found a solution?
I have created a dozen patches that are labled
"Defaut0", "Default1", "Default2", etc.
Sincerely,
Nuada
www.nuada-music.com

tronguy

• http://www.wushucenter.com
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 07:54:02 pm »
I'm also an XP user. I just click on the name. When it turns blue, I type in a new name, press Enter, then click Save or Save As. It works fine.

AzureCrystal

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.azureth.com
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2004, 08:15:02 am »
If the patch name you are trying to input is too long, it will not save the patch name, maybe that is what is happening to these users, once I figured that out, I am able to save my patches fine every time....
 -Azure

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 04:25:11 pm »
I think our problem has nothing to do with the length of the names.  I cannot change the patch name to anything at all when working in standalone.  I can select the name and then type something different, but when I hit enter it just goes back to what it was.  It makes no difference how many characters the name is.  
It will, however, allow me to change the names as a plugin running under logic 6.3.3.  Again, I'm running osx 10.3.2.  I am almost certain that this is a bug in the software, nothing major, just mildly annoying as I like to make patches in standalone sometimes and it would be nice to not have to load up logic just to name them.

John

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 04:25:48 pm »
I think our problem has nothing to do with the length of the names.  I cannot change the patch name to anything at all when working in standalone.  I can select the name and then type something different, but when I hit enter it just goes back to what it was.  It makes no difference how many characters the name is.  
It will, however, allow me to change the names as a plugin running under logic 6.3.3.  Again, I'm running osx 10.3.2.  I am almost certain that this is a bug in the software, nothing major, just mildly annoying as I like to make patches in standalone sometimes and it would be nice to not have to load up logic just to name them.

John

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 04:27:13 pm »
Sorry for double post.

John

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2004, 07:42:19 pm »
Actually, after double checking,  I can select the patch name, but cannot change it at all reguardless of what I type it is unresponsive.

nuada

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
That is it!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2004, 07:34:17 pm »
It is the length of the patch name! Thank you.
Sincerely,
Nuada
www.nuada-music.com

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines