March 28, 2024, 11:24:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: pitch wheel random behaviour  (Read 1637 times)

danni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
pitch wheel random behaviour
« on: July 12, 2009, 06:49:05 pm »
has anyone else had the keyboard pitch wheel sending sporadic and random signals out? on analogue factory you can see the virtual wheel jumping up and down when nothing is being used or right in the middle of playing it will randomly jump about. i thought it was the software but after just using keyboard as a standalone in logic i noticed that logic8 too was behaving like this with the wheel sending signals even though nothing was being used...the message in the midi window is 0 64 which corresponds (i think) again to the pitch wheel.
also does anyone use analogue fac with logic8 and reason4.1 with success...i am having difficulty hooking all 3 up without the AF keyboard wanting to control everything!!
update: i spoke to dealer and they are getting me a new piece of hardware, it seems to be a hardware fault. still i would love to be able to use the keyboard as a midi keyboard and analogue factory still plays when i've switched applications and there doesnt seem to be a way of stopping this.
danni :o
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 06:07:43 pm by danni »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines