April 25, 2024, 11:45:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Lost registration/serial # card, no support from Arturia  (Read 2241 times)

team76

Lost registration/serial # card, no support from Arturia
« on: July 17, 2009, 05:11:43 am »
I'm a person who actually pays for the software he uses, instead of pirating off of torrents.  It seems that this practice is to the detriment of my time.

Recently I needed Arturia's assistance on retrieving my serial #, and I got ignored.  No reply to my email that I sent over a week ago.  I then contact the US distributor.  He says he can't help me, as all he does is sell the product.  So now I have to come here and register, then post and complain.

Absurd. 

So...can someone help me retrieve my registration information?  I have the original cd, manual and box.  I have managed to misplace the card with the serial # on it.  I can provide whatever information is needed to verify that I am the owner of the product and serial #.

Antoine

Re: Lost registration/serial # card, no support from Arturia
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 02:05:21 pm »
Sorry, no ticket found at the Technical Support desk. Where did you send your request?

Could not find your trace in our users database neither, did you registered your synthesizer? under which account?
=> please forward identification details through personal message (the little "IM" under my avatar), thanks to not publicly reveal them.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines