April 19, 2024, 12:15:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems Installing Arturia 10 Yr. Where is Artutias tech support?  (Read 4409 times)

Genelec

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

I have spent a lot of money on the new 10 yr suite and am having alot of trouble installing.  I have been waiting over a week for a response and nothing. Why would Arturia go on holidays shortly after they launch a new deal with all their plugins within one bundle?

Couldn't they anticipate there would be new customers needing assistance?

New customers that are now very unhappy.

Does anyone know how to install all the synths into a pc successfully?  After I install and then plug in my dongle then put in the code for MiniMg, then launch Cubase or Ableton both programs just close and I am back onto desktop..... I sometimes get a runtime error. The programs close as they are scanning the vst instruments.  As far as I am concerned I have followed the instructional page that came with the package.

Please help Arturia.

Guillaume P.

Re: Problems Installing Arturia 10 Yr. Where is Artutias tech support?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 04:37:11 pm »
Hi Genelec,

We are sorry for the lack of responsiveness.
The tech support guy is, as you guess, on holidays and we are currently lacking someone with his knowledge.

What I know is that the MiniMg V2 now works with Synchrosoft e-Licenser, not the dongle. You'll have to install it, transfer the license information into the e-Licenser and then the MiniMg should work.

Cheers,
GuillaumeP, Arturia developer

Genelec

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 05:47:12 pm »
Dear Guillaume,

Thanks for the speedy reply. 
My mistake - I meant I transfered the licence info into the e-Lincencer that came with the software in the box.
Any word on when the holidays are over?  I am eager to get working with these instruments.

thank you.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 12:23:23 am »
Are all the Arturia software instruments working in stand-alone mode?

Have you installed the latest License Control Center from Syncrosoft (available at www.elicenser.net)?
Are all the Syncroft licenses recognized in the LCC?
MiniMgV2, Jupiter-8V, Prophet V, Analog Factory and Brass should have valid Syncrosoft licenses on the included USB dongle.

Current versions of MgModularV, ARP2600V and CS-80V are not using Syncrosoft, and you only need the origin CDs and license numbers (from the plastic card) to be installed/updated.

Sean

Genelec

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 03:55:37 pm »

Ok - I re-installed everything. 

They all worked in stand alone.  Then I opened Ableton 7.0.16 and they all worked.  Then I plugged in my Syncroft (Cubase) dongle (The E-Licencer was already in another USB for the Arturia collection). Then I opened Cubase and the same crash happened.  The crash happens while Cubase is opening and scanning the VST folders.  The program just stops loading, dissappears, then I get a windows error report to send, and then I am back to my desktop.

Does anyone have any prior experience with this happening in Cubase?

I will contact Cubase now to see if they can shed any light.

Cheers.

Genelec

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 02:34:25 pm »

OK - I have solved my problem and thought I would post the solution in case anyone else had a similar problem.

When you install Arturia 10 2 .dll files are installed for each program. (I'm guessing 1 for stand alone and 1 for the vst.  I had Cubase configured to look in my entire vst folder for my plug ins.  I am guessing that when it saw 2 .dll files for each program it didn't like it and crashed.

So all I had to do was be more specific for Cubase and now all is working.
Thank you for those that took the time to help.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines