March 29, 2024, 08:11:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bug in T.Conrardy bank 2, other bug and constrast wrong.  (Read 2327 times)

Older

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • I listen to music, therefore I am
Bug in T.Conrardy bank 2, other bug and constrast wrong.
« on: December 01, 2009, 02:02:03 am »
Hello! :D
Thanks for this second ARP2600!!
Next step to see which are the failures that I have found so far. I think it would have been nice to have made a beta tester with users but have not found anything really bad.

In (New_V2) _T.Conrardy / Sequences, when you move from TC_Electro to TC_Fractal sound signal fails and leaves absolutely diabolical.

The cables have become more thick can be frozen to move the module from one place to another screen. The wires return to their original position but leaves a frozen instant of its motion in one side.

In the second version have worsened the contrast of the module. In the first version are more noticeable graphic details because it has better contrast. Arp2600V2 to become a little dark.

I can not upload images to this post because it fails the button "Insert image". Sorry :P

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:32:15 pm by Older »
Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge. Dante Alighieri

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Re: Bug in T.Conrardy bank 2, other bug and constrast wrong.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 09:34:48 pm »
Yeah well, you could post a hyperlink to a snapshot image.
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Older

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • I listen to music, therefore I am
Re: Bug in T.Conrardy bank 2, other bug and constrast wrong.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 09:30:46 pm »
Thanks Gothboy!
I've seen in a later post that Antoine already discussed the topic of failure graph.
The problem is that I commented on the bug first. I work in Leopard and Snow Leopard ... but I've only tested in Snow Leopard. Anybody can test to see if it happens in other Mac computers?
Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge. Dante Alighieri

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines