March 28, 2024, 09:21:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: what happened to brass2  (Read 6492 times)

funktional

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
what happened to brass2
« on: January 08, 2010, 04:10:06 pm »
Hi
I have bought the brass with the promise  of free upgrade.there is no any sign and support.I can not use brass at the moment with cubase .I was told  that it would be fixed with the coming upgrade that never comes.We deserve at least an information on the subject. few posts ago another guy asking the same question about the upgrade dating to november  and nobody has replied yet.And  I think nobody is gonna reply to this either .I really wanna know why the other poster posts a thank -you message    ???
could anyone from arturia post something here ?
have a nice year

Antoine

Re: what happened to brass2
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 06:03:08 pm »
Yo!

BRASS v2.0 currently is in public beta test, to which you can even participate: log into your account, go to the Beta Test Area, and follow the instructions.

There is even a special board for this.

The final version will of course be released after the period expires (and adequate corrections done).

I must admit this one has been so long to come, and frustration may have raised all around, but maybe it was worth the while. Just let us know!
ex-Arturian

funktional

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: what happened to brass2
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:13:05 pm »
hi
thank you for the reply .I hope beta goes well and brass finds its way to some good music.I did not get any newsletter about the beta test btw.

good luck and peace
burak

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines