July 24, 2014, 01:54:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: jupiter 8v2 beta....  (Read 8786 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Jupiter-8V 2.5 Beta2
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 08:41:01 pm »
Now that the error message was kind of fixed by myself, I tried to install the beta2 again.
Here is what happend then:

The Jupiter-8V 2.0.2 as well as the Jupiter-8V 2.5 beta2 were registered in software (control panel) on my system. I saw this after I had to experience what you can see on the snapshot attached. Well, I uninstalled both versions, reinstalled the beta2 and guess what happend? Nothing! All I was getting is the same as what you can see on the snapshot attached. Great!  >:(

Now, I've still no answer to my request and the fact that all the other updated (2.5.1) V Collection 2 synths are not running on my system, is really making me lose trust in Arturias work.  :(
Will the V Collection 2 and the Laboratory ever run on XP, or should I give up and maybe sell them because I can't use them? What a pitty !!!

I would be massively thankful for any advices or tips here!!! Seams like I'm the only one stupid enough, to still use XP. But if XP would support more RAM and multi-core processors I would never ever switch to Windows 7!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Jupiter-8v 2.5.0
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2012, 04:10:39 am »
Huuuhhh,

This newly released contestant is really giving me hope that the V Collection 2 is going to keep all the promises the pack makes. Now I can't wait to get the new version of Laboratory so I can finaly use all the other synths in the latest version, too.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines