Hi All !
For your information,
Here is how to install and run Jupiter-8V2 (32 bits) in Logic 9.1 64bits.
- Snow Leopard / MAC OSX 10.6.2
- Logic 9.1
Install Jupiter-8V2 32 bits in Logic 9.1 64 bits:
1) Close Logic if open
2) Switch to 32 bits: Open Logic information dialog, check "Open in 32-bits mode"
3) Launch the installation of Jupiter-8V2.
4) Launch Logic and check that the Jupiter-8V2 Audio Unit plug-in has been detected. Otherwise, yo may have to relaunch logic or delete cache file ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache.
5) Close Logic
6) Switch to 64 bits mode by unchecking "Open in 32-bits mode" in Logic information dialog.
7) Relaunch Logic, the Audio Unit plug-ins are available through the Audio Unit Bridge.
Notice: do not scan 32-bits plugins with auval, this may disable the plug-in, thus you would have to perform the install from the beginning.
Hope this will help ;-)