April 26, 2024, 11:58:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why is registration so complicated?  (Read 1659 times)

Dan

Why is registration so complicated?
« on: May 08, 2010, 05:43:52 am »
I just purchased the hip hop producer program.  Why is the manual so ambiguous, and registration so complicated?

I opened an account on Arturia and registered my product.  Now, apparently there is another site (Syncrosoft) that I need to go to in order to enter even more numbers and get a software download.  Problem is, there is no link from the Arturia account to the site, only a reference to Syncrosoft.  When I go to the Syncrosoft site, there is a message indicating that they don't do it anymore.

So what gives?  Why isn't there a page in the manual the clearly says how to get what it is that I need in order to run the program?

So, after I have opened my account and obtained my activation code, can anyone tell me what website I need to go to in order to download the software key I need in order to actually run the program on my computer?  The computer I use for recording is not hooked up to the net, so I need to download the software onto a CD and transfer it.  Thanks.

Tha

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Why is registration so complicated?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 08:36:56 pm »
Hi Dan,

actually, Hip Hop Producer is our only product that does not use the eLicenser system (formerly known as Syncrosoft).
All our other products that use this system include instructions to download the latest eLicenser Control Center from www.elicenser.net

But for Hip Hop Producer, this is not needed.
As described on page 21 of the manual, once you registered your Hip Hop Producer license number to your Arturia account, you will get 3 codes (visible in your Arturia account, not need to go to another website):
- activation code for Analog Factory Hip Hop Edition
- serial number for LivelLite 8 Arturia Edition
- serial number for Lounge Lizard Session
Those codes have to be entered only once, the first time you launch each of these applications.

For Ableton Live Lite8, if you do not have an internet connection on your music computer, click 'No internet on this computer" and follow the instructions on screen.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines