April 19, 2024, 09:11:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unit feezes on playing FerretKing Preset  (Read 1959 times)

fellersmtc

• Apprentice
Unit feezes on playing FerretKing Preset
« on: May 16, 2010, 04:13:54 am »
Hi,

I'm using the 1.1.59 Release.  I recently read the posts about the Origin freezing when connecting to AudioIn and other conditions related to editing.  Unfortunately, the condition under which the Origin freezes for me happens simply by playing a patch and not editing it.  The patch that causes this is FerretKing (Multi 1013).  It usually freezes within a few seconds of playing chords.  Note that this is just calling up the patch, not editing any of the voices. 

So far this is the only patch I've found that does this, but there may be others.  The Programs (not Multis) so far have all been fine.  Haven't tried that many of the other Multis yet.

Is this problem related to other problems people have been having with freezing?

Is anyone else having problems just playing the presets?

Also, I find that if I leave the machine on and unattended for a while (i.e. a few hours), and I come back to it, sometimes I find I need to reboot the machine in order to get it to make sound.

Thanks

Superwaldi

Re: Unit feezes on playing FerretKing Preset
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:49:13 am »
Playing the single patch AREA 41 causes freezes here as well. According to the Arturia stuff the problem will be fixed in FW 1.2

irokoikidble

Re: Unit feezes on playing FerretKing Preset
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 06:37:37 am »
Hi
for me it's when I use too many cpu ressources I think. it's result with very bad freezes.
issues for me it's to cut effect too delest the cpu. essentially chorus delay reverb.
??????
what about the futur?

Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines