March 19, 2024, 12:08:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Activating Analog Factory from "The One" boxed product  (Read 2200 times)

webdoubt

Activating Analog Factory from "The One" boxed product
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:10:08 am »
I purchased "THE ONE". I selected "Analog Factory" as my product. I received and entered the authorization code into the eLicenser. But the entry for the eLicense within the eLicenser app says "Analog Lab" and not "Analog Factory". When I try to run Analog Factory I get an error that I don't have a valid eLicense.

From what I can tell there is no way to download "Analog Lab" so there is no way for me to tell if the problem is that I have a functioning "Analog Lab" license instead of an "Analog Factory" license.  But that seems to be what has happened. Analog Lab is not installable in the boxed product. The boxed "THE ONE" product only mentions "Analog Factory" as a choice.

One additional piece to the puzzle is that when I picked which product I want to authorize on the arturia website (when I chose "the one) the menu of choices says "Analog Laboratory" (not "Lab" not "Factory"). But once that selection was made, the "my products" page on arturia.com lists "Analog Factory" as my registered product as expected.

It seems even the installers and licensers can't keep the difference between "Analog Lab", "Analog Laboratory", "Analog Factory" straight.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Dav1d

Re: Activating Analog Factory from "The One" boxed product
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:00:04 am »
mmm this is odd, feel free to PM me your serial number and email address
 :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines