March 28, 2024, 06:42:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems Installing Analog Factory  (Read 2616 times)

timresh

Problems Installing Analog Factory
« on: September 24, 2010, 07:02:25 pm »
Hi All,

Firstly hello to all - this is my first post :-)

I've owned Analog Factory 2.0 for a little while now, but haven't used it in over 8 months. I initially ran it via a Dell laptop with Ableton Live 7, though house moves and personal issues meant it didn't get touched for sometime.

So.. I recently upgraded to Live 8, bought a new PC and then got excited about installing Analog Factory in my new setup. That is when I realised I could not find my installation disc :-(

Now all is not lost, as I still have my box, activation code/serial number card and proof of purchase.

I attempted to get round this problem by 1st, uninstalling the version of Analog Factory 2.0 on my old PC, then downloading version 2.5 from the website.

I registered the product on the website, then installed the software on my new machine, and continued on to the elicenser/authorisation process:

I entered the authorisation code on my card, into the elicenser software. Unfortunately I received the following error message:

"The activation code has been used already. An activation code can only be used once to download or upgrade a licence. Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code."

Like I stated above, I have uninstalled analog factory on my old PC, so there shouldn't be another instance of the application being used under the same code/serial.

I really hope someone can help with this, because I've tried Aturia support (via the main website), and after some initial contact to say they'd be happy to help, they've gone off the radar and aren't responding to my mails.

In addition, another strange problem has occurred - I registered the product about a week ago, and when I know try to log back into the site with the details I submitted, it has no record of me!! I.e password and username/email not recognised. I even have the emails sent to me saying it all went well, but when I enter the same email address into the "forgot password" tool, it say's it doesn't exist!

Regards,

Simon.

Antoine

Re: Problems Installing Analog Factory
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:44:48 am »
Hi Simon,
Welcome on our forum.
I just saw your tech support case, which was posted by last Friday night, and I processed it this morning.
All the best,
Antoine.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines