April 19, 2024, 08:48:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to register The One? Wont get any activation code via email?  (Read 3431 times)

silentearth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
How to register The One? Wont get any activation code via email?
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:27:43 am »
Hello Arturia Team,
i´ve just purchased "The One" including a free instrument promo. Now i´m trying to install/ register my product, but i can´t. When i start the installation i end up in the second screen telling me i will recieve an activation code via email. Although i´ve given my correct email adress and the installer verified it as correct i won´t recieve an activation code. I´ve checked my spam filter etc. No email. (since several days)
How am i supposed to install "The One", use the 14 days trial period and then decide which 2 synths i will use. ???

Please help asap.

Greets
Michael

Antoine

Re: How to register The One? Wont get any activation code via email?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 02:05:18 pm »
Hi Michael,
Please post a Tech Support request from your account, we will process it on-the-fly.
ex-Arturian

silentearth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 07:59:36 pm »
Hello,
txh for the quick reply.  To log a service request i need to have registered product. When i register "the one" i am forced choose a synth. I want to use the 14 days trial period and then decide. So please explain how i am supposed to log a service request without registering a product fiorst?

many thanks
greets
Michael

progtronica

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 11:56:57 pm »
I am having the same problem I have seen a lot of people post about with installation of “The One”. After entering my email, it brings me to a page where my trial code is supposed to be displayed but it is blank. I have seen that many others have had the same problem and you sent the code directly through email. Can you do this for me? I submitted a tech support request (#94441) but have not heard back. I have registered a profile on the website.

If you could get me the code asap that would be much appreciated

Nigel

arty

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 11:54:24 am »
hallo,

i have the same problem as silentearth:

"To log a service request i need to have registered product. When i register "the one" i am forced choose a synth. I want to use the 14 days trial period and then decide. So please explain how i am supposed to log a service request without registering a product fiorst?"

please help me!
thank you!

arty

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 04:08:27 pm »
i have the same problem as silentearth:

"To log a service request i need to have registered product. When i register "the one" i am forced choose a synth. I want to use the 14 days trial period and then decide. So please explain how i am supposed to log a service request without registering a product fiorst?"

arty

Processed.

Chevy

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 06:04:32 pm »
Hi there,
I have the same same problem. Bought "The One" as a DVD-Version and there is no activation code. Please help.

lornasawin

• i am the best
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 09:31:00 am »
Thanks for the follow up. We all learned something.
 :) :) :) :) :)

---------------------------------------
web development company

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines