March 28, 2024, 12:28:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Still waiting for my Download Link/Serial Numbers etc  (Read 2020 times)

nikoalphonso

Still waiting for my Download Link/Serial Numbers etc
« on: December 26, 2010, 06:19:17 pm »
I purchased Analog Laboratory (DOWNLOAD) through the online store at a discounted price since i have analog factory.

My order number is 62864 - Name: Niko Alphonso  iamnotniko@yahoo.com

I received the order process immediately after confirmation but have yet to receive any downlink link/serial numbers etc. It's been almost 6 hours and according to the product page it stated it would take anywhere from 1-4hours just to check the credit card. But it's been very long and im getting a little impatient especially since the help/contact page isnt working and it keeps saying error whenever i try to send a msg.

Someone please handle this case ASAP

nikoalphonso

Re: Still waiting for my Download Link/Serial Numbers etc
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 07:06:38 pm »
Damn ive read through the forum and discovered im not the only one with similar problems. I am severely disappointed. Arturia unfortunately has some serious tech support issues. VERY SLOW!!!!! and i am forced to get support from the forum since the support/contact page DOESNT WORK and just gets errors whenever i try to send a message.

Whats the point of downloading a product if i cant get to use it right away? This is madness

Antoine

Re: Still waiting for my Download Link/Serial Numbers etc
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 01:52:23 pm »
Hi Niko,
Your synth sounds registered now, but not authorized yet. Possibly de-register and re-register the synth using its SerialNumber and UnlockCode.
The Tech Support was closed during 23rd-26th period, as mentioned here.
The Contact page is not intended for Tech Support inquiries; all messages posted there may however reach the adequate desk, but after an undefined period; as notified here you shall connect under your account and post an inquiry from there.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines