April 20, 2014, 12:53:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2 Beta my reported bugs/observations  (Read 312 times)

Kosmology

Re: Spark 2 Beta my reported bugs/observations
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 09:57:26 pm »
Nice find! Be sure to send it to the team :)

Seiishu

• Proud SparkLE user
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 09:58:57 pm »
Doing it as we speak... your list is amazing my friend! So much work involved, Arturia should reward you with one free device or at least sample pack :)

EDIT: email sent to sparkbetatest (at) arturia and Ben.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:04:37 pm by Seiishu »

Kosmology

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 10:08:15 pm »
:)  I'm just going through the list and crossing out the stuff that's fixed, they have been very busy & are doing a great job! The modular section seems to working perfectly now except for the LFO always retriggering. It's a seriously good feature, it takes Spark into a whole new realm of possibilities.

Seiishu

• Proud SparkLE user
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 10:17:11 pm »
I am sure they'll fix pretty much everything. If they don't listen to their customers/user base (like many would like to present it out there), they'd never ask for Beta testers. Hundreds of people will always easier spot different bugs, than a small team of say for example, 10 developers.

They listen, and they work hard on fixing these things... making us all very happy and above all very grateful :)

Kosmology

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 10:41:38 pm »
Ok, I've been through the list and crossed out the fixed stuff, I hopefully didn't miss anything :)

I've found another 6 whilst going through the list... one is very similar to yours but on the CDM skin, some knobs are assigned to mute when they should be pitch.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines