September 22, 2014, 02:15:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: REX (re)Imports  (Read 356 times)

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
REX (re)Imports
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:16:56 pm »
Related to case #95355, I forgot to add that, when importing a REX over an existing project, besides the instrument icons and labels, the parameters, master and filter settings should also be reset, IMHO.

The pattern looks like it's already being reset.

And since I'm mentioning REX import, and related to case #95357, I've tried to replicate it on WinXP and, although I'm not getting a freeze, there's something weird going on, because after a couple of imports, I'm not getting any sound out of the instruments either using the pads or any pattern.

To "reset" the import, I tried to load another Project either through the top drop-down Project menu or the Library section and Spark behaves as if it loaded a new project but nothing new happened and the project name displayed above in the top label (the one the drops down the project menu) is still the old project and not the new that i tried to load (at least the Project name looks consistent with what's loaded).

EDIT: Even the Load, Factory... or Load, Empty Project... are ignored.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 12:18:31 pm by Koshdukai »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines