- Level Extensions
10 ) SAMPLE KEY MODE
There should be a fast function (Mode) to set 1 Sample on all 16 Instrument Racks in semitone steps, like the ableton Simpler or the MASCHINE Instrument function.
Kevin: you are not the first one to ask for this MPC style mode, maybe in the future...
Re: Airfleet: No Problem, that was something of my first missing functions but in the past, but now i've to say i don't want that anymore. I will see the SPark now and in the Future as a high professional virtual analog Drummaschine emulation of classic drummaschines like the Roland TR (DR-909
) Line, and others. Maybe u should build up there because there is a lot of power in this amazing spark maschine. Now im sure i haved bought the spark exactly for this for virtual analog and physical modelling and of course sample if there are spezial effects etc...
thats the truely Force of the Spark so keep that line and grow it up
So there are things they have to been optimized.
1) on first point is in the SAMPLE MODE, if you pitch a sample extremly down or up the replay time gets larger or shorter., not what i want so there should be integrated a timescretch algorithm.
2) By using the Jog Dial should only be seeing the User Kits or User Projects (as whitch one is selected in the preferences page) in the Selection, if in the Library (bottom Panel) is only User Library activated
3) It should be possible to life record in a Looped Section in the Pattern
4) the reverb effect is specifically unharmonic, u have to work on that sound, but for me not a problem i ad effects in the DAW, but maybe forlive users its at the moment not really a deeply and impressive hall but u know
hall plugins are undisputed the difficultest things in effect programming.
5) The patterns should get better access to organize and copy & clean and move
at the moment i see no way to move a Bank A pattern to the Bank B, or to copy a pattern from Pattern 1 to Pattern 2 and use it there as basis for the new Pattern.
6) Working on Rotary Fader sensivity, and maybe u guys can optimze the Pad velocity, but this two Steps are already discussed.
7) In Sample mode there is a way to select in one Slot up to 6 Layers, it would be more usefull when the Gain Knob is adjustable for each of the Layer separatly.
a right click to export a Pattern as option to determite between midi or audio export would be nice, but u have every pattern to right click and select. This is little bit out of workflow, so maybe a Switch Button (Switch between Audio or MIDI export mode) over the head Panel, left from the Controller Initialize Button would be really nice.
So in live and Jam everyone can slightly switch in Audio Mode or in the Studio in Midi Mode.
9) REX files doesnt work at the moment. But i dont use that so for me no point.
10) there are some child diseases in the Software and some running functions I've to test that, maybe this weekend. So u hear about that when i find some specifics.
My Spark Pro's:
+ the hardware optic is great and Easy to handle
+ the sound quality and 'emulations' are amazing
+ for me the Spark is going to the perfect studio drummaschine
+ unique concept, as i have seen this, i now thats what i've searched in drummaschines and best integration to the daw possibilities (but grow up with the point 5 in the upper list)
Quote from: Airfleet
11 ) PATTERN LIVE MODE
There should be a Mode in that you can use the 16 Instrument Lines not for Instruments but directly for maded Patterns, so you can alternative to the SONG MODE djing LIVE with 16 Patterns on the SPARK and use the Instruent Knobs for effects or Filter (Low, Mid, High) together with the Mute and Solo Mode. This would get a new Level to the Spark for ultimate live performance approximately the pattern djing in ableton Live but of course 'only' on the Spark.
Kevin: I don't understand exactly what you mean can you give some details?
Re: Airfleet: this was a little thing in my brain but now im now thats nothing for me and nothing for someone this idea wasnt thinked to the end so we'll better forget it
yeah thats my opinion at the spark
. I'm in love but there is more potential that you guys can tease out with the user community concerning Workflow.
thanks for all your great products