March 28, 2024, 03:47:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Brass just doesn't work  (Read 6224 times)

Romulo Petarli

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Brass just doesn't work
« on: June 14, 2011, 03:48:31 am »
I wanna express all my displeasure with Brass 2. I've tried it all, but nothing worked. It always crashes my system. Worst of all, Arturia doesn't seem to give a damn about its clients. They don't even bother to answer my support requests. This is not a serious company. I've read a lot of topics reporting all kinds of problems with Brass and Arturia in this forum. Bottom line, for all the readers, if I could give a piece of advice, don't buy Brass, don't buy anything from Arturia. They suck!

Antoine

Re: Brass just doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 10:07:36 am »
Hi Romulo,
I could not trace any inquiry in our Tech Support incident tracker. If you have a case number, please forward it back to me via private message.
Just in case, make sure to have the latest BRASS version installed (currently 2.0.5).
ex-Arturian

Romulo Petarli

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Brass just doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 12:39:00 am »
It was not Tech Support. I'm done with Tech Support. When I needed it Arturia took as long as a week to get back to me, so I figured it out on my own researching forums, the net and every other source. I tryed to contact the company under the link "contact" which doesn't seem to work whatsoever because I never got an answer. I have the lastest versions of Brass and the e-Licenser installed, but they still don't work.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines