March 29, 2024, 12:43:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pad re-triggering  (Read 2850 times)

monchai

Pad re-triggering
« on: July 12, 2011, 08:30:07 am »
Hi there

Does anyone have the same problem as I did, the trigger pad re-triggered itself once every few times (1 out of 10 times I hit the pad). especially on pad no 1 and 2 also many happen to samples I load in myself. also it didn't happen every time I on Spark too only sometime (I turn off and then on again). Not sure why it's like this, Please, anyone knows of the cause or how to fix this?

thanks

jpbfb

Re: Pad re-triggering
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 01:40:01 pm »
I have noticed the same thing. If I hit hard pad number 2 the pad 1 also reacts sometimes.
As if it's too sensitive or something.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:42:27 pm by jpbfb »

MR909

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Cult of Janelle
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 12:25:12 am »
I had the same problem with pad 8, I noticed it in the first 2 hours of using my spark, I took it back straight to the shop and had it replaced with a new unit. New one working no problems, so leads me to think that it is purely a hardware issue

Lisapower1

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 07:38:19 pm »
This is because the Pad's are on the same piece, you can try it by moving 1 pad from left to right and you will notice that the other pad's will move to. cheers

Amy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 08:36:02 am »
Very helpful.. thanks!

kempkeith

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 05:05:01 pm »
This is because the Pad's are on the same piece, you can try it by moving 1 pad from left to right and you will notice that the other pad's will move to. cheers

on the same piece? can you explain that a bit further?  I feel I'm having a similar problem and I really don't understand your explanation.

Lisapower1

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 12:18:55 am »
sorry my english is not so good.

you can put one Finger on a Pad and move it (Up, Down, Left Right) no matter. you will notice that all other pads are moving to. The Spark build inside is not that good. i think.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines