March 28, 2024, 04:17:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Loading Classic Drum Machine Vol 1 & 2 into Spark?  (Read 2889 times)

DavidH

Loading Classic Drum Machine Vol 1 & 2 into Spark?
« on: August 04, 2011, 08:33:44 pm »
Hi everyone,

I’m use Windows 7 64bit and took delivery of Spark this afternoon.

Everything went well - I installed the software - then Registered it and updated it and saw the free Classic Drum Machine Vol 1 & 2. which I down load - unzipped and executed them both.

I then launched Spark expecting to find Classic Drum Machines in the menu - Nothing.

Life was just great up until then. I couldn’t work out what it was that I had done wrong. Things got so bad that I picked up the manual, but put it down again. I and then decided to register myself on your Forum.

It was then that I found all the bad things that had been written regarding this Spark  -

Wife found out and said that everything I buy as got something wrong with it.

However, please, could anybody explain how I get Classic Drum Machine Vol 1 & 2. into Spark. Preferably before she comes back from poaching.

Kindest regards
David

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: Loading Classic Drum Machine Vol 1 & 2 into Spark?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 09:54:30 am »
Hi David,
sorry for not answering before. I was out of the office.
Did you finally achieve to install te expansion pack?
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Loading Classic Drum Machine Vol 1 & 2 into Spark?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 12:36:16 am »
Maybe a hint:
After running the Expansion Pack installers, they do not show up as "Classic Drum Machines" in Spark, but as the individual Drum Machines: DR-606, DR-707 for Volume 1 and DDM-120, KPR++ for Volume 2.
The new DIY samples Kit Templates show up as D.I.Y. Drum and D.I.Y. FX templates.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines